Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cute Camera Case -new vers-

Hii~ good morning ~~

In the last post I promise you to post the newest version of my camera case~
Well, I still take pre-order from my friends and I like to did it with my own hand~

Welcome for costumize order with specific fabrics and pattern~

The pattern of the case that I post below is different with my first post. The first post is rather more complex than this one. Since I'm newbie with sewing and pattern, I search for the easiest way to have my own camera bag.
Camera  have sensitive part in every detail. So better to double the fabrics with each pattern and fill it with foam, dacron or something like that.

 This is special request from my friend, Putri (Ncess) 
She already have the fabric so my job is only sewing it.
Then I gave her my special lace rose to complete this cutie~~


 The second one is for Vania~ 
She likes blue color and she have a backpack with polka blue pattern and lace~
So I'm just matching it with this camera case~
But her lens is bigger than me (I have 18-55 mm) so I miscalculated the size.
Hahaaa sorry Vania~ 



The last one is for me~
Hahaaa noo, actually I sew this for my friend, Ochino
But she didn't really like pattern. The color is too soft and she likes the vibrant color 
Well yeah, I just took this as mine~ cute nee~



No comments:

Post a Comment